Luxury and Style in the Heart of the South Luangwa
TIME TIDE Mchenja offers a rustic luxury safari experience on the banks of the Luangwa River. Situated by a grove of ebony trees and overlooking a wide river expanse visitors will most probably see plenty of wild elephants crossing the river.
TIME + TIDE MCHENJA HIGHLIGHTS
- Amazing opportunity for wildlife photography
- Still wild and devoid of crowds – a real wildlife experience.
- Dining areas
Their award winning culinary team create amazing dishes using expert culinary skills whilst inspired by the rich cultural heritage of Zambia.
*See sample in the menu section below.
- 4 rooms – one bed, one bath
- 1 family room – two bed, two bath
- Soaking tub with river views
- Double or twin configuration
- Fans in all bedrooms
- Solar power
- British three pin plugs in main lounge
- No wifi
- No phone signal
Minimum age is 8.
- Day game drives
- Night game drives
- Walking safaris
- Wildlife hides
- Sleepout Under the Stars
The EOS 90D is packed with features like high-speed continuous shooting up to 10 fps, impressive face detection AF for easy tracking and superb focus, 4K 30P video capability, and an 8-way multi-controller for enhanced control, making it perfect for sporting events, wildlife, portrait and wedding Photography and more.
- 2.5 hr game drive transfer from Mfuwe.
- October and November are a great time to see predators.
- September to November are a great time to see Carmine Bee-Eaters.
- Best chance to see Serval and Caracals are in September and October.
- Late October and November are best time to spot Wild Dog
- Peak season for their Sleepout Under the Stars is July to October.
- Lion sightings pick up as bush gets drier.
Time + Tide Mchneja is a 2.5 hour road transfer from Mfuwe Airport. En route, you will travel via the national park and the local village. Flights to Mfuwe Airport are operated by Proflight. Private charters are available as well. Please enquire about details if you are interested.