The Kaingu Safari Lodge offers a remote safari experience in the Namwala Game Management Area in the Kafue National Park in Southern Province, Zambia.
- 6 Meru-style tents (2x double, 4x twin; all en-suite)
- 1 Family house (1x room double, 1x room twin; all en-suite; extra beds available)
- 3 sites at the rapids
- 1 site in the bush
- Canoeing on the Kafue river
- Island sleepout
- Parrot hides
- Bee-eater hides
- Hippo hides
- Driving safari
- Walking safari
- River cruise
- Island picnic
- Local culture
- Trek to the Mpamba Rock
ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN
- Identifying animals, birds and plants
- Learning how to survive in the bush
- Learn to make rope, bows and arrows
Hippo, elephant, crocodile, leopard and more.
- Meyer's parrot (July, August)
- Grey-headed parrot (July, August)
- Green pigeon (July, August)
- White-fronted bee-eaters
- Goliath heron
TRIBAL COMMUNITY IN THE AREA
Ila, Tonga, Lozi, Kaonde and Luvale.
Beautiful African sunrises and sunsets and amazing scenery.