Ever wanted to make a universal sauce for veg, fish, chicken or meat grills? This mushroom sauce is worth a try, and its really simple!
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of black peppercorns
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 medium sized onion
- A bunch of mushrooms
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, and add the flour and stir for about a minute.
- Pour in the warm milk and grind in the pepper and stir vigorously to make sure there are no lumps.
- Once the sauce has thickened, take of the heat source.
- Add butter to another saucepan.
- Add mushrooms and onion and fry lightly.
- Combine the mixture with the white sauce above.
Hey Presto! You have made a delicious sauce to enjoy with your non-veg or veg grills.